UK Clippers is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with
its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you
when you use our websites; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Personal information that UK Clippers may collect about you which we receive when:
- you use our websites
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information:
- which you provide where you
- complete one of our
forms or receipts,
- contract with us.
- enter information on a UK Clippers website
- contact UK Clippers
directly in writing or by phone or;
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services
that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s
address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as
credit or debit card details
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to UK Clippers
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
Why UK Clippers collects personal information
UK Clippers collects your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us
- provide other customers with products and services
- enhance or improve customers'
experience of our products and services and our websites
- improve and develop its services
- protect security
e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- develop and provide products and services, on its own and with third
parties, for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention. Such products may be used to prevent and
detect fraud against you.
- meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
How UK Clippers collects personal information
UK Clippers collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on a UK
- get authorisation for a payment you make or when undertaking an identity check.
Who sees the personal
information that UK Clippers holds
personal information may be provided to:
- Selected third
- where customers have indicated
they wish to receive information about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to them.
- where services are provided together with a business partner and
it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention
of fraud against UK Clippers, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
- where products and services are provided by third parties e.g. for
the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention, and it is necessary to disclose information to them
in order to provide the service,
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies,
credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights,
property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to
protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosures of personal information required by law
UK Clippers may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes
of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will
be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud
and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details
on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit
related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information
recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your
personal information or details of relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside of the UK
Clippers may need to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will
ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping personal information secure
Clippers is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or
accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Clippers will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose
or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information
UK Clippers will ensure that personal information
is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, UK Clippers relies on customers to ensure that
some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform UK Clippers of any
changes to their information.
Access to personal information
a copy of your information
You can request
details of personal information UK Clippers holds about you, including on our websites’ databases, by contacting us,
See ‘How to contact us’.
be made in writing and there is a £10 fee for each request. Proof of identification is required in order to protect
your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of
the websites, products or services that you have used.
to contact us
Customers with queries relating to the
use of your personal information, complaints relating to products or services provided by UK Clippers, contact UK Clippers
Telephone: 07970 8155300.
UK Clippers Ltd
Unit 8 (PO Box 711)